This tour is an interesting blend of India’s art, history, culture and spirituality. The tour will begin in Delhi, capital city of independent India which rewards the determined sightseer with more than a thousand monuments. We travel to Agra and discover the wonder that is the Taj Mahal. Discover the extraordinary sculptures of the Khajuraho Temples before travelling to Varanasi, a city as old as Babylon and Nineveh. Uncover the mysteries of the Hindu faith amidst the burning ghats, antique temples and heritage of crafts amongst it twisting bazaar streets filled with legendary Indian silks and brocades. Continue your journey to discover the Pink City of Jaipur, made up of forts and palaces and bustling bazaars. Jaipur is a fascinating destination, giving one the chance to experience India from ancient to modern in one fell swoop.
Travel to India for a cultural immersion, as well as explore some of the most historic and culturally rich cities. This tour blends all that is best in the Subcontinent and is ideally suited to the visitor who is short on time. India’s famous Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur needs no introduction – visit UNSECO world heritage declared monuments – the Taj Mahal, City Palace Jaipur and the stunning Amber Fort, names which echo the former glory of the Mughal and Rajput rulers and which form the nucleus of the tour.
- Explore the lanes of Old Delhi on a morning cycling tour
Private Access / Exclusive exploration
- Tour of the private quarters of the City Palace in Jaipur
- Cooking demonstration and meal with a local family in Delhi or Jaipur.
- Street food walk in Delhi or Jaipur
- Block Printing workshop in Jaipur
- Walking tour of Jaipur in the morning to witness the city awake
- Visit the SHEROES café in Agra that employs acid attack survivors
- Visit the wildlife SOS Elephant rescue centre in Agra