Royal Expeditions, founded in 1993 by Princess of Jodhpur, specializes in customized individual and group travel.Read more...
For any enquiries or questions, please fill our form and we will respond back to you quickly with the answer.Read more...
Royal Expeditions is the trading names of Royal Expeditions Private Limited (“the
company” which expression includes its employees, subsidiaries and agents) accepts
bookings subject to the following conditions:
1. A booking is accepted only after the receipt of the required security deposit,
the Reservation Form and after the company issues the written confirmation account.
2. Final balance is due 60 days prior to departure, otherwise the company may treat
the booking as being cancelled by the client.
3. The company is not itself a carrier or hotelier nor does it own aircraft, hotels
or vehicles. The company exercises every care in the selection of carriers, hotels,
tour operators and the suppliers of the travel services used in this brochure (all
of which carriers, hotels, tour operators and other suppliers are called “the other
4. All bookings with the company are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations
of liability imposed by the other suppliers some of whom limit or exclude liability
in respect of death, personal injury, delay and loss of or damage to baggage and
may require the participant to complete a release of indemnity form prior to commencing
5. All tickets, vouchers and documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions
under which the other suppliers provide their services and the company is not responsible
for carrier caused delays. The terms of your contract are those terms and conditions
under which the other suppliers provide their services.
6. The company is not liable in any way for the acts, omissions or default whether
negligent or otherwise of the other suppliers pursuant to a contract between the
other suppliers and you (which may be evidenced by a ticket, voucher or other document)
because the company has no control over the other suppliers.
7. The participant is aware that the areas of travel may operate in remote or inaccessible
areas, and that wild and potentially dangerous animals move freely in the areas
where the tours are conducted.
8. The participant further acknowledges that where the tour is conducted in an area
without proper medical services the company and its servants and agents are expressly
authorised to take such action as thought necessary for the provision of medical
services and all associated costs are to be paid for by the participant.
9. Should the company or its other suppliers deem it desirable for political, climatic,
overbooking of hotels/ lodges or other reasons to amend or vary any itinerary, it
may do so by shortening, varying or completely rerouting the trip in which case
no objection or claim for compensation will be made by the participant. The company
advises that it is compulsory to take out insurance against the above mentioned
risks for your protection.
10. These terms and conditions are incapable of alteration or waiver by any servant
agent or representative of the company or of any person providing services on the
Royal Expeditions as company has General Liability Insurance for Professional and
Premises – Operations Coverage from iAAA rated (Highest claim paying ability) ICICI
Lombard General Insurance Company Limited.